zondag 16 juli 2017

Air Force (Atlantic 102) Set 6

I never knew what kind of army this was. All of the sets I have, I knew I bought the myself (my parents of course), but not this one... This one I got as a present from John, an older guy who came to my place with all his stuff. I was so impressed with his collection, it was awesome. By chance (does that even exist?) I met him last week during the Vierdaagse (walking march with lots of soldiers participating), and asked him about his collection. He sold all of his stuff ages ago... He did not recall he gave me these figures, so he could not help me out on identifying them.

But recently I bought an old British set from Danny, who had a massive collection as a kid as well, he told me. So I asked hem if he had any idea what set these bright blue men were. And with just two clicks we identified the helicopter and rocket launcher! That saved me hours of research! So, thanks again Danny! But... Besides just two figures, the rest did not belong to the same set. So this will become set 26 in the list, "Fliers" from Atlantic.




2 opmerkingen:

De Grijze Duif zei

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=533

De Grijze Duif zei

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=528