donderdag 2 juni 2022

Operation "M.C." Plastic Soldiers

 

In my "Search for Plastic Soldiers" I started off with a question: What armies did I preserve from my childhood collection?" I quickly found out about the Bible on little plastic soldiers: Plastic Soldier Review. My question was answered, case closed!

One might imagine...

I could not have foreseen the moment I would be merging collections (M.C.), on a massive scale. My own childhood collection, a childhood collection I got from my friend Matthew and a HUGE collection I bought from a collector, a couple of years back, will all together merge into One. 

Lots and lots of new sets, lots and lots to learn...

At the time I bought this collection together with my friend Ian from England. He was interested in the 1/32 scale, and I was not. Het was interested in 1/72 or 1/76 scale from the time before World War I, and I was not. I was interested in 1/72 and 1/76 scale on WWI, WWII and the modern era, and Ian was not. We split up the price and made the deal of our lifetime! ๐Ÿ‘‘

The new recuits never got sorted though... But now is the time, the time is now... 

Operation "M.C." Plastic Soldiers

Tonight I will share a visual perspective on the start my process. Please click on the images to enjoy them in their full beauty. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ









Matchbox, Esci, Airfix, Atlantic, Revell, Italeri, Zvezda, it's all there... I'm in Plastic Heaven. ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Geen opmerkingen: